Friday, March 14, 2008

What's Going On


The next couple of weeks are going to be crazy for me because I’m going to visit my family in Georgia for a week (I’m leaving next Saturday). I should still be able to keep in touch with everyone while I’m gone though. When I get back (actually the day I get back lol) Darren and I are moving again! The only drawback is that I won’t have the internet for a week or so unless I go to the library and use the computers there :(

I’m trying to look on the bright side... at least I’ll have plenty of time to read!!!

4 comments:

  1. Have a nice trip! And good luck with your move. I'll miss your blog posts while you are away.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! Would love to hear from you even when you're away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great trip.. good luck with a fast and happy move!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog