Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays- Dance With the Devil


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us at least two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
DANCE WITH THE DEVIL BY SHERRILYN KENYON
"In case you haven't noticed, princess, social skills aren't my forte. Hell, you're lucky I'm housebroke."
Oh, he was an evil one.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, what is going on? Why is he so evil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE this series. THanks so much for sharing. Nothing beats a little Dark Hunter to start the day of right :)

    Here's my Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this book! Great teaser! My tease is here: http://triciareads.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous teaser! My TT from City of Ashes is here.
    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh! Zarek is my favouritest DH!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series, but I'm guessing he's not all evil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL
    He sounds mean but sexy :)

    My teaser this week is super late and therefore more of a Thursday Teaser :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog