Sunday, October 10, 2010

Very Late September Reads

Okay I'm really, really late with this but I just realized I didn't post for September so here's what I read last month:

September Reads
Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Unleash the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Sins of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Seize the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Kiss of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Dance with the Devil by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon
A Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost
Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost
At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost
One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Blameless by Gail Carriger
Changeless by Gail Carriger
Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione
Fallen by Lauren Kate
The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie

6 comments:

  1. Wow- That's alot of books. I haven't read any of them, My reads are in 17 century literature right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Jen! That's a lot of books!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit of a Kenyon and Frost month going on! I am presuming that they are book series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I get the impression you like the authors, Sherrilyn Kenyon and
    Jeaniene Frost!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy - you sure were on a Sherrilyn Kenyon kick huh? lol I have yet to read something by that author.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog