Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm Coming Back


Good morning to all my old readers! You may have noticed that I haven’t exactly been around for… well awhile. Between all of the holidays (hope everyone had great ones!), lots of real life stuff, and just having problems getting up the motivation to read lately; blogging took the last seat on the bus these past few months. Well February has only just begun so I’m going to try to get back to where I used to be by getting organized and moving all of the books I only half reviewed into a separate folder to get around to them sometime later and just start fresh. Fresh start… sounds awesome to me!

I’ve got some great stuff planned for this year and I plan to review more of the ARC’s and other books I receive- well, maybe not as soon as I get them but not a year or two later either. I’ll try my best not to flake out on you guys again. I even may have a giveaway coming up soon and I have a review all written up and ready to go to post sometime today too. Can't wait to see what everyone has been up to!

14 comments:

  1. Hooray! It will be great to see you post again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you back on here! You've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely to see you back. You have definitely been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back! I was just thinking about you the last couple days and then here you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear from you again,Lady Tink! Hope you're having a happy new year..of reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back. We've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Glad to see you around again...and I saw a fresh start is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back!

    BTW, I LOVE your Veronica Mars quotey thing!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog