Sunday, August 24, 2008

Updates

I was happy to hear that you guys missed me while I was gone from blogland! Lately I’ve just been in a reading and writing rut but thankfully that’s passed. I’ve been trying to go around and check up on everybody and see what they’ve been doing lately. Lot’s of interesting books have gotten added to my already huge TBR list (I counted the other day when I was rearranging my books and I own 158 books that I still haven’t read- many I’ve owned for years!).

Here are the library books I picked up yesterday:

I just couldn’t help it! Somehow I started browing when I went to pick up the DVDs that came in for me (I love my library): The Women and Happily Ever After.

Oh and I have up new reviews on both of my other websites. Remember Me? By Sophie Kinsella on Movieholic & Biblophile and Stand Up and Cheer (1934) on Neverland. Hope you enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. that GWTW one looks interesting! GWTW is one of my all time favorites.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you so much, Jen! Glad to see you back. :)

    Oooo... that's an interesting pictorial book of GWTW. I have the full novel version in my TBR...

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog