Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm Back/ Prince Caspian

As you guys have probably noticed, I’ve been absent from the internet for about a week (you should see my email inbox!) but unless something happens I think I’m back!

I need to work on some new posts and read some books too, especially since I just bought two new ones today: Fire and Ice by Anne Stuart and From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris. Darren and I also went to see The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian today. It was such a good movie! A little different from the book but not by much and the graphics were awesome.

I had an idea yesterday since I don’t really do the Ten on Tuesday anymore, I’d like to do a Tuesday Spotlight where I talk about some posts from my favorite blogs that I visit daily. If someone would like to take this idea and run with it, I’m game.

Isn’t this a beautiful song? It was at the end of Prince Caspian:

4 comments:

  1. Hubby and I are going to see Prince Caspian tomorrow morning. I can't wait! I am glad to hear you enjoyed it, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, I watched Prince Caspian with my family yesterday. It was a great movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, I really need to read charlain harris. the covers alone are so cute.

    I havent seen any narnia movies or read the books, they do look good though.

    interested to see what you do with 'tuesday spotlight'

    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naida, I have a feeling that Spotlight Tuesday sounds more appealing than it really is so I might as well drop it. You really are missing out on the Narnia movies (I've only read two books) because they are something else! Think Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings rolled into one but still different.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog