Friday, May 30, 2008

New Dews!

A fellow blogger recently wrote about the new Mt. Dews that have come out and while grocery shopping yesterday I managed to pick up the new Revolution. It’s “Dew infused with wild berry fruit flavor and ginseng”. I promise it’s not as nasty as it sounds! Kind of like carbonated Kool-Aid. Interesting flavor and it leaves a good aftertaste. It also smells good! Not sure if it should be a permanent fixture in the Dew repertoire (and believe me I drink a lot of Mt. Dew and Mt. Dew Code Red). Oh yeah that’s the marketing behind this newest venture: “1 of 3 new Mountain Dew flavors created by Dew Drinkers. Only 1 flavor will remain... which will it be? Try all 3 and have your say online, visit DewMocracy.com

Now I just need to try the others!


2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big mountain dew fan, but the new flavors sound good.

    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how it tastes like... the brand doesn't sell here where I stay.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog