Thursday, July 17, 2008

My First Project Runway

I’m probably the last person in the world to start watching this show but Lady T at Living Read Girl finally pushed me into seeing Project Runway (and Shear Genius) for the first time. I was surprised at how much I loved it! The contestants were a diverse bunch but most of them took the safe route in the first challenge (designing something from grocery store items- most people chose to use tablecloths).

My favorites were the candy one by Leanne and the cup one by Daniel but I also liked a few of the more simple ones. The worst ones were really bad. Jerry's looked like something Dexter would find fashionable and garbage-bag girl Stella could have done so much more even if the bags weren't what she wanted. As it was, she deserved to be on the bottom but the right person left but I won’t spoil it for you. Watch it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog