Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My June Reads

June Books:
Total books read: 16
New Authors: 7
Books in a Series: 6
Mystery: 6
Non-Fiction: 1
Romance: 6

To Catch a Cheat by Kelley St. John
Heartsick by Chelsea Cain
Faking It by Jennifer Crusie
Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie

Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich
Dr. Seuss & Mr. Geisel by Judith and Neil Morgan
Runaway Mistress by Robyn Carr
Tempted by Megan Hart
It Must be Love by Rachel Gibson
Blood Noir by Laurell K. Hamilton
Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh
Black and Blue by Anna Quindlen
Carrot Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
Relic by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

4 comments:

  1. Great list of books! I really liked Black and Blue by Anna Quindlen and am anxiously awaiting my turn at the library for Fearless Fourteen :>)! I have Relic on my TBR shelf and there are a few other authors on here that I've been meaning to pick up (Charlaine Harris and Laurell K. Hamilton to be specific). Looks like you had a good reading June, I hope July is as good or better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! 16 books! That's incredible. I only managed 10 for June... Great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's quite impressive to read 16 books in a month! Well done, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog