Saturday, September 20, 2008

Halloween Special Recommendations?

Hi guys! As some of you may know, I watch (and post) about Halloween Specials during October and I would love to do so again this year if you could send some recommendations my way I would very much appreciate it! It doesn't have to be Disney or even animated just rated G or PG (if you don't know the real rating, you can guess).I've already done: Casper Saves Halloween, The Flintstones Meet Rockula and Frankenstone, Halloween is Grinch Night, The Halloween Tree, & Garfield’s Halloween Adventure

~If I can get up the motivation to do it, Thumbelina should be going up tonight or tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Not Disney, but I love the Charlie Brown Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it doesn't have to be Disney, or even animated! I think I've only seen bits and pieces of the Charlie Brown special so I'll add that to my list now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll recommend two specials for you. The Worst Witch, about a young girl making her way through witch school, and The Halloween That Almost Wasn't, featuring Dracula trying to rally the other classic Halloween monsters to make the holiday scary again.

    I will be featuring both of these specials on my blog in October, so if you don't find these specials on your own, stay tuned to my blog (but they are both on YouTube). I start the Halloween fun in less than two weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog