Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged

J. Kaye tagged me today for the Weird and Random Meme. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you (look above)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog (I might do this, maybe)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

Here's a bunch of randomness about me!

1. I've always had this thing about germs but it has gotten progressivly worse over the years so that I tend to wash my hands a lot.
2. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve had to put lotion on my hands after they get wet no matter what. I seriously can NOT stand to have dry hands.
3. I can’t cook but I’m a great baker (and I love to bake)
4. I’m a big kid. I collect Disney stuff, watch “children’s movies”, even still have a ton of stuffed animals (I knew hubby was a good match when he kept buying or winning them for me)
5. I’m very good at trivia and trivia games, especially Disney ones (like Scene-It)
6. I talk to myself out loud a lot, usually when I’m reading a book and I’m reasoning out why I like it or what I hate about it.

Alice Teh
Melody
Naida

Deslily
Wendy
You!

Don't feel obligated to do this if you don't feel like it.

FYI: That's not the best picture of hubby and I. It's from 2005, I think.

6 comments:

  1. OMG! I talk to myself too!! The kids are forever saying "What?" (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely not alone in being a big kid. And I've been known to talk to myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! You look amazingly like my best friend Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice picture of you, Jen! :D

    I can't cook AND can't bake either. But I do love talking to myself out loud too. Hehee...

    I won't be playing this time because I played the last time. Do check it out here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J. Kaye: Hubby has gotten used to it (I tend to do it more when he's not home, I think the cat thinks I'm talking to her). He just asks if I'm talking to him or not lol.

    Nymeth: Being a big kid is awesome!

    Naida: Thanks!

    Jezebelsk: Lol, cool! Actually, that's not the best photo of me... I'll have to take some recent ones sometime this weekend.

    Alice Teh: Thanks! Well I think it's debatable if I can cook or not since I can follow a recipe perfectly but I can't just whip something up without a recipe's help. Baking is a stress reliever for me. Left you a comment!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog