Monday, February 9, 2009

Cat is Looking to Trade

Cat from Beyond Books is looking to trade her hardback copy for a paperback copy... well, I'll just let her tell you:


See this book? It’s Kim Harrison’s The Outlaw Demon Wails and it’s in hard cover and it’s in great condition and it’s on my shelf.

What I would LIKE is to have the mass market version for my collection however. The problem is, I am so eager to read the latest Kim Harrison books that I auto-buy the new one as soon as it comes out - in hard cover! Then I am left with a miss-matched book for my collection and I generally go out and buy the mass. Not that I don’t think Ms. Harrison deserves all my money by buying both versions, but I don’t NEED both versions at the same time.

So, if you are interested in having a shiny hard cover copy of this book and you happen to own the mass market version (and it’s in good condition) and you are willing to trade.. I would appreciate it.

OR!! If you happen to have a mass market copy of For a Few Demons More in good condition and you would like this here hard cover book, I would also be willing to trade for that. (I already gave my HC copy of that one away on bookmooch last year, sorry!)

Oh, and I’m going to picky here - it has to be the North American covers. Which I know the mass is different from the hard cover, but I can handle that.

1 comment:

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog