Monday, February 16, 2009

Musing Monday- Book Reviews

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about book reviews……

Do you read any non-blogging book reviews? If so, where (newspaper, library etc)? Do you have any favourites sources you'd like to share?

Actually I don't read any book reviews outside of the internet because I read over hundred book blogs online! Well Bookreporter does send me a newsletter occasionally but I only skim it. Also you can't call the video interviews that Borders does with authors about their new books book reviews really even if they do try to explain their books.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, bookblogs are the best, aren't they? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much all online for me with the occasional magazine or newspaper review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody: Wouldn't know what to do without them!

    Luanne: Meh, newspaper reviews are a bit too tedious for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol-I read enough book blogs too. I don't need anything else for reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These days, my main source of book reviews comes from book bloggers too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog