Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Favorites (So Far) Published 2008

I've read quite a few books published in 2008 but since I'm about 4 months behind on my reviews, I only have 5 or so up right this minute but of those, these are my favorite reads from 2008:

From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris
The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison
Biting the Bullet by Jennifer Rardin
Iron Kissed by Patrcia Briggs

If you would like to participate here are the rules:

1. Compile your list of favorites. Please be sure that books you choose actually were published in 2008, or at the very earliest in the winter holiday season of 2007. Sometimes books that come out then are left out.

2. Come back and sign Mr. Linky with the url to your top books of 2008 post.

3. If you happen to see any non-WG bloggers making similar lists, please grab the url and come put it in Mr Linky for them. Let them know you’re doing that, please, in case they have some sort of objection; if they do, they can ask Dewey to remove their link.

4. Feel free to make changes to your list if you read something new in the next few weeks. After about October 25, your changes might not be be reflected in the master list. They’ll probably start compiling lists around then.

5. Please consider whether you’d like to help Dewey compile lists.

2 comments:

  1. Four months behind? Okay, now I don't feel so bad. Poor you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J. Kaye: Yeah, that's why I started adding that Started & Finished section on each review. I'm like 60 something reviews behind.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog