Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm BACK!

Sorry I've been gone so long guys! Well I'm back now and I'm trying to visit all of your blogs (don't think I'm going to go through the back issues on too many because I have over 1000+ to get through lol).

Well anywho, I'm back but it is going to take me a little while to get into the swing of things again. Awww! Look what Alice gave me while I was away:

I want to give this back all of my readers and subscribers. You're all awesome and I love your blogs!!!

Btw: Happy All Hallows Eve!

So what's new with you guys?

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Jen! I've been wondering about you... hope things are well with you. And take your time in catching up on those blogs reading. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I wondered where you've been!

    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Jen! So good to have you back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are back. I understand about catching up on blog reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi tink, wow 1000 posts to read! welcome back :)
    and Happy Halloween.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes we all need breaks:)I'll be ready for one in a month! so glad you're back though!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog