Wednesday, November 28, 2007

2007 Advent Calender/ Online Book Groups

Kaliana's Written World is doing an Advent Calender for December this year and I'm participating on the 3rd. I haven't decided what I'm going to do my post on but since my blogs are about books and movies I guess that's the direction I'll take. There is plenty of time left to sign up if anyone wants to!


I've mentioned on my blogs before that I'm part of a few online reading groups. I've recently had to delete myself from a few because I couldn't find the time to participate but I'm looking forward to what we're reading in December (starting with the one I'm a moderator for):

The Chick Lit Cafe- The Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot
Children's Books of Yesterday- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
Book Crossing Reading Group- Inheart by Cornelia Funke & Persuasion by Jane Austen
Witch Novels-The Burning Times by Jeanne Kalogridis
The Reading Loft- The Christmas Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini
Cafe Libri- Undecided

All of the groups are friendly and always happy to have new members so if any of the books above sound like fun please come and join in our discussion!

1 comment:

  1. The Blog Advent Calender is a Great Idea! I can't wait to read it...please ensure that we get a link to it!

    Have a great day! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog