Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Reading Challenges

Third post and already I haven't got a clue of what to write about! I'm enjoying all of the early Christmas festivity going around on the blogs I visit daily. December seems to be here already doesn't it?

I'd like to participate in another reading challenge soon or for next year so if anyone knows of any good ones please let me know! I recently finished one of the books for the Four-Legged Friends Reading Challenge. Here's the complete list of what I'll be reading:

1. Kävik the Wolf Dog by Walt Morey
2. Sounder by William H. Armstrong
3. Scruffy by Jack Stoneley

I've really got to get on the ball because the challenge ends in February and I've only read two books on my list! I really hope that it will become an annual thing.

I'm also participating in the Newbery Award Challenge but I've been hung up on the 1922 winner The Story of Mankind by Hendrik Willem van Loon.

**In other news, I wrote up a post on His Girl Friday starring Cary Grant and Rosalind Russell today. I really enjoyed the film (it was the first time I'd ever seen it) and it made me want to see Bringing Up Baby again.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I have fallen way behind in my challenges. :-( I need to find a way to catch up. And soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~I'm back~

    And I've got my Christmas theme going...lol...yep...I think Christmas is here, like it or not!

    You sure are an ambitious reader...I do good just to keep up with my TBR pile!

    Have a great day!=)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog