Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

OneLuvGurl tagged me for a meme this morning:

5 reasons I love/hate the Groundhog after listing 5 reasons (no rules in listing reasons), tag 5 people plus giving credit to the tagger.

1. We get cute characters like Pardon-Me-Pete.
2. Some people get out of school (at least down here, but that may be because of Mardi Gras)
3. It's a celebration no matter how you look at it and I love celebrations
4. That creature is kind of cute
5. I had to learn how to pronounce Punxsutawney :(

Hmm... there are a few people I wouldn't mind tagging for this but they've all been pretty busy lately so whoever has a chance, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing it! I just posted a song you might like since we have similar taste in music!

    Happy Fat Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog