Friday, February 1, 2008

FF-Personal Preferences, etc.

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Oh I drive my husband crazy with this but my favorite thing changes often. I’ll eat a certain cereal I like until I’m sick of it and then I’ll switch. Same thing with candy and chips too.

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
I bought a clothes rack thingy for the laundry room a few weeks ago.

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
The first one that comes to mind is the turkey commercial where the woman accidentally throws it out the window.



Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
Cats Cloves

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.

I haven’t had a Cadbury Cream Egg since last Easter (until now!)

1 comment:

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog