Monday, June 2, 2008

Daring Book Challenge

I read about the coolest challenge this weekend! By now just about everyone has heard of The Daring Book for Girls, well at the end of the book (that I have requested from the library and will be picking up tomorrow) there is a list of great books. This challenge has four options:

1. Read one book from each category from June 15/08 to February 15/09 (6 books in 8 months) 2. Read any 9 books from the list from June 15/08 to June 15/09 (9 books in 12 months)
3. Read one whole series from this list starting June 15/08. If it contains up to 10 books, by June 15/09, if 20-30 books, by June 15/11 and for the Trixie Belden series and Nancy Drew series by June 15/12.

PLUS

4. Want to work on reading them all? It's an ongoing challenge so take all the time you need. You can do this and still do one of the above.

I think I might try to do either #3 or #4. I couldn’t resist this challenge! To sign up or to just take a look at the list go to The Daring Book Challenge Blog.

2 comments:

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog