Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Look! Look! Look!

Disney to offer free movies online

Disney will stream full-length movies on its Web site for the first time, as part of its “Wonderful World of Disney” series on ABC, says The Hollywood Reporter. The films are scheduled to stream through August. Finding Nemo is available at Disney.com/WWoD through Friday. Monsters, Inc., Haunted Mansion, and Peter Pan also will be available on the site this summer. The movies will be on Disney.com from Monday through Friday after their ABC broadcast the preceding Saturday night as “Wonderful World of Disney” presentations. Peter Pan will be the last movie to stream, ending its run August 8.
[source]

I've already watched a little of Finding Nemo. All I can say is it's about time!

3 comments:

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog