Monday, October 13, 2008
1. Do you watch scary films? Which are your favorites?
2. What is your favorite scary book?
3. What scary book to film adaptation is your favorite?
4. What type of scary films do you think are better...the older ones like Psycho or the newer ones like Saw?
5. What is your fav Halloween treat?
6. What is your favorite Halloween costume? Do you still dress up for Halloween?
1. Anything based on a Stephen King novel (especially IT) and the first two Scream movies
2. I'll have to go with Naida's answer and say The Shining. Oh and The Stand and The Woman in Black by Susan Hill too.
3. The Haunting of Hill House, remake too (probably only because I haven't read the book lol)
4. I think they each have their "charm" but I'm leaning more toward older when they didn't have to rely on the music or the gross-out factor to scare their audience.
5. There is no particular Halloween treat I enjoy. As long as it doesn't have coconut in it, I'll love it!
6. I've always been a vampire or a witch but the last time I dressed up was four years ago when I worked at McDonald's and I borrowed one of my school's cheerleader uniforms for work (the coach was one of my favorite teachers and she let me use one- pom-poms too) (yes I really am that pale lol)
Posted by Ladytink_534 at 3:04 PM