Thursday, December 6, 2007

Booking Through Thursday-OOP



This week’s question is suggested by Island Editions:

Do you have a favourite book, now out of print, that you would like to see become available again?

Yes, and I've actually recently blogged about it. The book is Scruffy by Jack Stoneley. I have it and it's a wonderful story (it was even made into a TV movie) but it's so hard to find! There was also a book I read as a child called Travel Far, Pay No Fare by Anne Lindbergh that I loved as well (it was published in 1992). I lucked out and got a copy in great condition but I'd love to see these re-released.

3 comments:

  1. I drew a big blank when trying to answer today's question. I know there are books I want to read that are out of print, but I usually can find them used. And since I don't really go looking for books I already own (which are often my favorites), I don't even know which ones are in print or out of print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouf of print is not a problem. Unavailabilty is! In India, I don't find many books I wish to read.


    reading room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came in through BTT - thanks for the recs, I'll check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog