Friday, December 28, 2007

My First Friday's Feast

This is my first time doing a Friday's Feast Meme but it sounds like fun!


Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008
.
I’d like to finally get caught up with all my back posts on movies and books and read at least 50 books in my TBR pile (books that I own, not library books)

Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?

Tigger and Pooh, I think

Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?

I’m not swearing to it but I think I was born around 9am-ish

Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.

We moved around some when I was a kid but for the most part I lived in Paulding County, Georgia near where country music start Travis Tritt lives.

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?

Since this doesn’t specify whether they can be dead or not I’m going to say Walt Disney.

10 comments:

  1. Hiya,

    So glad you could join us for Friday feast. I put piglet for my soup. 50 books? I don't even own that many but one day I'd like to have a room filled with nothing but books, until then it is the library for me. Have a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the feast I sure hope you have as much fun as I do in doing the feast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a reading list! Mine isn't half that long, but it does keep piling up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a yummy feast my boys love Pohh and Tigger.. ;)
    Happy Feast! Have a wonderful New Year too! ;)
    Mine here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't help but laugh when Your "2 things" had such polarity: catch up on posts on books and read 50 more books! :) I do hate the catching up on the posts about the books I just read...when I'd much rather be reading the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought of Tigger and Pooh in the context of cartoon characters, but you're right of course. In that case, I suppose I'd be Kanga.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's a lot of books,but good luck!I wish I would be interested in reading some too.
    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday. Welcome aboard!


    Best wishes on your New Years goals.

    I love Tigger and Pooh. Especially Tigger since he is so positive and energetic.

    Have a great weekend and stay safe wherever your travels may take you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great feast this week! Please feel free to visit mine! Happy Weekend to you!

    Jennifer :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog