Saturday, December 1, 2007

Joined Photo Hunters

Today I joined the "Photo Hunters" hosted by Tnchick. So from now on, every Saturday I'll post a picture that respresents that weeks' theme. Sounds like fun right?! I'm too late for this week but next weeks theme is Long. Now I just have to find something that will work...

Oh and don't forget to check back on the third when I'll be blogging about something Christmasy for the 2007 Advent Calender!


While I'm thinking about it, I'd like to bestow this award upon a few bloggers:




Literary Feline @ Musings of a Bookish Kitty


J. Kaye Oldner @ J. Kaye's Book Blog
Thank you ladies for visiting me so often here!

2 comments:

  1. I love your red photo! Quite good. [you may want to go to TNChick's photo hunt site link on her blog next Saturday and post that you have a photo ready ---you'll get more visitors.

    AND yes, I saw that Santa in the Kitchen cookie jar...neat isn't it? If I didn't have a cookie jar already, I would have got that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lady Tink...you are the thoughtful one!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog