Thursday, July 22, 2010

BTT-Podcasts


Suggested by Clare:

Do you ever listen to book-related podcasts?

If so, which ones and why? (Include the URLs for people who aren’t familiar with them.)

Or, of course, there’s the flip side … did you even know that such a thing existed? (I ask because I know a lot of people who have no idea what a podcast is.)


I haven't run across any book-related podcasts that I really like so far. I do listen to interviews with authors occasionally though I prefer the print ones. I'd love to check out some good podcasts if anyone has a recommendation though :)

7 comments:

  1. Wouldn't mind checking out a few podcasts, myself - it would be a new experience! In general, though, I'd rather be reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading, but, it would be fun to learn something new. Who knows maybe I would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listen to author interviews too, but not podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd only listened to one podcast before. I like the idea, but I'm afraid I tend to tune things out sometimes when I listen. haha I like regular interviews for me best. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is new to me. Sounds an interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog