Friday, July 30, 2010

My July Books

July Books
Total Books Read: 22
New Authors: 2
Books in a Series: 21
Mystery: 20
Romance: 22
Children & YA Fiction: 1
Re-Read: 15

The Bachelor by Carly Phillips
Let Me Call You Sweetheart by Mary Higgins Clark
Soulless by Gail Carriger
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Bullet by Laurell K. Hamilton
Flirt by Laurell K. Hamilton
Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton
Blood Noir by Laurell K. Hamilton
The Harlequin by Laurell K. Hamilton
Danse Macabre by Laurell K. Hamilton
Micah by Laurell K. Hamilton
Incubus Dreams by Laurell K. Hamilton
Cerulean Sins by Laurell K. Hamilton
Narcissus in Chains by Laurell K. Hamilton
Obsidian Butterfly by Laurell K. Hamilton
Blue Moon by Laurell K. Hamilton
Burnt Offerings by Laurell K. Hamilton
The Killing Dance by Laurell K. Hamilton
Bloody Bones by Laurell K. Hamilton
The Lunatic Cafe by Laurell K. Hamilton
Circus of the Damned by Laurell K. Hamilton
The Laughing Corpse by Laurell K. Hamilton

7 comments:

  1. How did July fly by so fast? You had a great month in books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on Soulless. Just wait because I think that Changeless was even better. I'm SO excited for the next book..it isn't even funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you think of Soulless? Oo, I see the comment above mind mentions that too! Looking forward to your review. I haven't seen many around but people have told me I would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a lot of books! I enjoyed the Hamilton books (Anita). I'll be interested to read your review of soulless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bermudaonion: July did come and go so quickly this year, didn't it?

    Samantha.1020: I think Soulless is the longest review I've ever written that wasn't an anthology lol. I can't wait to read Changeless but since I've heard that there is a cliffhanger I'm going to have to wait for Blameless.

    Cat: I LOVED it! I have seen a TON of reviews for this book which is why I read it and how I won it actually.

    Sharon: Most of these were re-reads and part of a series so that's why there are so many. It doesn't take me long to read those for some reason. Looking forward to posting my review!

    Naida: Lol. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a super woman, Jen! WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog