Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday- Made to Be Broken

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read and share two (2) “teaser” sentences
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
MADE TO BE BROKEN BY KELLEY ARMSTRONG
I had the gag tied, the blindfold on, and the guy pulled flat on the seat and he kept sleeping. If it wasn't for the now- muffled snores, I'd have thought he was dead.

12 comments:

  1. An interesting teaser for sure :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-indefensible.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonders why the guy is gagged and blinded folded! My interest is peaked :D

    Good teaser, going straight to goodreads to check it out more :D

    Here is my TT for the week, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-playing-with-fire-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this book sitting on my shelf and have yet to read it. There isn't any excuse. I love the author's writing style from previous works...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am intrigued! Why does she have this man held hostage?

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's someone she suspects of killing a teenage girl and kidnapping/selling her baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of these days I am going to read this series by Armstrong. I caught up with Women of the Otherworld last year, so maybe it is time...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore Armstrong =) I haven't started this series yet. Definitely planning on it soon. Excellent teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good teaser. Sounds like she's got him tied up well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed Teaser Tuesdays. Yours is interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog