I got one of my birthday presents early this year! It's a scanner/printer/copier and it's so cool! I also recieved a book I won in a raffle over on J. Kaye's Book Blog that I'm looking forward to reading.
I was hoping to get most of my posts done that I have backed up (9 and counting right now) but you know how that goes! I did manage to get It's a Wonderful Tiny Toons Christmas Special up today though at the Ladytink's Neverland blog.
At least I got my hubby to wrap up all the Christmas presents and I got some baking done. Yay me!
Christmas Q & A:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper is the best!
2. Tree - real or artificial? Real, I'd rather deal with having to vaccuum alot than having to go without that wonderful smell.
3. When do you put the tree up? Whenever I can, but at least a week or two before Christmas (it's up now)
4. When do you take the tree down? Before New Years
5. Like eggnog? Never tried it but it doesn't sound good to me
6. Do you have a nativity scene? No
7. Favorite gift received as a child? My mom had this big box under the tree and told me that's all I was getting for Christmas but when I finally got to open it, I discovered it was full of (wrapped) toys (you know unwrapping them is the best part!). Followed closely by the time my mom sent me to my grandmother's house until Christmas Eve so she could redo my entire room with all new stuff (pink walls, bookshelves, desk, bed, etc)
8. Hardest person to buy for? My MIL and my husband
9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom. We have the same tastes and she's not afraid to tell me what she wants.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever? I've been blessed with great Christmas presents, seriously!
11. Mail or email a Christmas card? Mail or hand-delivered
12. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life and The Ref but I have too many favorite Christmas TV specials to name.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? It's random. I start officially after Thanksgiving but I usually have a few presents before then
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Fudge!
16. Clear or colored tree lights? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Any Christmas novelty song, especially soundtracks to great Christmas specials.
18. Travel during Christmas or stay home? Hubby gets two paid weeks of vacation every year and we spend it in Georgia with my family and his mom.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Yes, in 10 seconds or less
20. Can you name all seven dwarfs? Come on, Ladytink? Of course I can!
21. Angel or Star on tree top? Angel or Faerie!
22. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve sometimes and all in the morning.
23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? That it seems to start too early and people are grouchy and tired of it by the time it actually gets here.