1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
Veronica Mars and Buffy are the two that come to mind.
2. Name a show you can’t miss:
Well I can miss any of them because then I can just sit down and have a marathon of unwatched shows!
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show:
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show:
Sorry can't think of one off the top of my head. Maybe Paris Hilton?
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from:
Well hubby quotes from Friends a lot but I don't really have one.
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys:
Ghost Hunters maybe lol.
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song:
I like the True Blood one...
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch:
Either Veronica Mars, Alias, Burn Notice, or Criminal Minds.
9. Name TV series' you own:
4 Nip/Tuck's, complete Buffy, Moonlight, complete Veronica Mars, 5 24's, 3 Prison Breaks, Studio 60, 3 Heroes, 3 Prison Break's, 1 Batman: The Animated Series, complete Friends, 6 seasons of CSI, 4 CSI: Miami, 1 Ghost Whisperer, 5 One Tree Hill, complete OC, the original Archie Comic Sabrina the Teenage Witch complete series & Best of Lassie.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television:
I'd have to go with Anna Paquin at the moment thanks to True Blood (which I love!)
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series?
Sorry, way, way too many. Probably a Buffy (like Once More With Feeling) or a Veronica Mars one.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet:
Oh goodness. Hubby collects TV shows and he's always after me to watch 24, Heroes, Prison Break, and Studio 60.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad?
Not exactly. I'm currently not watching Ghost Whisperer because I don't really approve of the whole Jim thing.
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times:
Cold Case, Buffy, oh and I cried when Veronica Mars was cancelled if that counts.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV?
Anything, but usually junk food.
16. How often do you watch TV?
Not too often. Maybe a couple times a week or sometimes I'll go weeks without watching anything and then have to get caught up on all my shows.
17. What’s the last TV show you watched?
Um, I think it was a Top Chef episode or maybe it was Alias?
18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV?
Crime Drama like Criminal Minds, the CSI's, NCIS, Cold Case, and even the Law and Orders.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with?
Full House I think. My grandma and I would sit down and watch it when I was a kid. The second was probably Who's Afraid of the Dark?
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched?
None really. Well unless you count the cancelled ones that I miss so much.
21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed?
Weird for me? Shear Genius or Ghost Hunters maybe. Oh and Sons of Anarchy. Love that one but its not really something I would normally watch!
22. What TV show scared you the most?
I watched the X-Files when I was a kid and several scenes from episodes scared me. I have my fear of certain insects thanks to it.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched?
24. What show was cancelled too early?
Veronica Mars, Moonlight, Blood Ties, Buffy, Angel- you know, all my favorites.