Sunday, January 20, 2008

Home Meme

I'd like to thank everyone who stopped by to wish me well. It seems to be working! I no longer ache all over but I still have the coughs, sniffles and sneezies.

I saw this meme on Literary Feline's blog and had to join in!

What kind of soap is in your shower right now?
Dove Cucumber-Melon and Bath and Bodyworks Moonlight Path

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
No

What would you change about your living room?
Hmm... I don’t really care for my burgundy couches and I’d like more storage.

Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
No dishes in the dishwasher

What is in your fridge?
Food and drinks, we go grocery shopping on Fridays.

White or wheat bread?
Oh I like all kinds of bread!

What is on top of your refrigerator?
Nothing

What color or design is on your shower curtain?
It looks like a tiny Paris town

How many plants are in your home?
None. My cat ate my last one and I tend to have a black thumb anyway.

Is your bed made right now?
Nope, Darren is sleeping in it!

Comet or Soft Scrub?
Neither.

Is your closet organized?
To an extent.

Can you describe your flashlight?
It’s some heavy-duty thing my dad got my husband.

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
I tend to like to drink out of plastic cups or my crystal glasses. You can’t be too careful these days.

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
Nope, I don’t like tea (I know *gasp* and me being born in Georgia too!)

If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
No garage.

Curtains or blinds?
Both

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two although I used to sleep with much more.

Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
No.

How often do you vacuum?
Once or twice a week

Standard toothbrush or electric?
Standard

What color is your toothbrush?
White and pink

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
Yes and it has kittens on it!

What is in your oven right now?
Supper

Is there anything under your bed?
My cat

Chore you hate doing the most?
Cleaning out the litter box

What retro items are in your home?
Umm I have several antiques and quite a few stuffed animals.

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
Yes.

How many mirrors are in your home?
I haven’t the slightest idea! One or two per room I guess.

What color are your walls?
Creamy white.

What does your home smell like right now?
Febreeze Spring and renewal

Favorite candle scent?
I do not really have a favorite scent I like a lot of different ones

What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
No idea. I can’t eat them so I purposely forget they’re in there.

Ever been on your roof?
Yep, nearly fell off too!

Do you own a stereo?
Yes, it’s actually a record player/CD/radio/tape player but I hardly ever use it.

How many TVs do you have?
Two

How many house phones?
One but I don’t use it.

Do you have a housekeeper?
Unless you count me, then no

What style do you decorate in?
No style. I’m kind of eclectic. I do have a French thing going on in my bathroom

Do you like solid colors or prints in furniture?
Whatever looks good but I lean toward solid colors.

Is there a smoke detector in your home?
Yes, there is.

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip?
My drawer of pictures that also has my baby blanket and other mementos and I’d make sure I had my cat and hubby too.

2 comments:

  1. Fun meme, and I enjoyed reading your answers. Hope you have a great weekend and a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing, Jen!

    I really like the Moonlight Path scent.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog