There’s no getting by easy on this one like saying “giving it to charity” or “saving it for my kids’ college”. You’ve got a million dollars, and you’ve got to spend it on yourself. Your list can add up to a million dollars, or each of the items on your list could be huge million dollar splurges. Your choice! Be greedy, spoil yourself!
My million dollar shopping list:
- A nice house for hubby and me and another for my parents, both of which would be in Georgia.
- New cars for all immediate family.
- I'd like to run a used book-store.
- Monthly spa days for mom and me
- A ranch house somewhere quiet for vacations (Tennessee perhaps?)
- A whole new wardrobe
- Trips to every Disney theme park, including the cruise ship
- Lots of animals
- People to help clean up after said animals