Another thing I was thinking about doing is rating the books I read. I generally don’t do this because something I adore might not appeal to someone else and I try to give my honest opinion of the book anyway but if I do decide to start rating books here is how I’ll do it:
- 5 stars- A book I absolutely could not put down and/or stayed up to an ungodly hour finishing it.
- 4 stars- A book I really liked but was still able to put down eve if I couldn't stop thinking about it (I usually finish books like these within a few days).
- 3 stars- A good book but I found myself getting up and doing things (like checking emails, etc.) instead of reading it.
- 2 stars- The book was alright but there was something I didn’t like about it
- 1 star- A book that I not only put down a couple of times but actually had to make myself finish (there won’t be too many of these)
Oh and I'm not at all artistic but Kimbooktu is having an art contest on her site! (see above to enter)