Saturday, January 5, 2008

Online Reading Group: January's Books

As I've mentioned a few times, I'm in a couple of online reading groups. Here's what we're reading this month:

The Chick Lit Cafe- Enchanted Inc. by Shanna Swendson
Children's Books of Yesterday- The Enchanted Castle by E. Nesbit
Book Crossing Reading Group- Enchantment by Donald Spoto & Naked in Death by JD Robb
Witch Novels-The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud
The Reading Loft- The Borrowers by Mary Norton
Cafe Libri- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak & Visitors from Oz: The Wild Adventures of Dorothy, the Scarecrow, and the Tin Woodman by Martin Gardner

All of the groups are friendly and always happy to have new members so if any of the books above sound like fun please come and join in our discussion! Look for my posts on these coming soon to my Movieholic & Bibliophile Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Enchantment seems to be a theme there! ;)

    Seriously though, you have some great reading ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I didn't even notice! Yes it does seem to be a theme right now in my reading choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hope they all live up to what their name promises.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog