There are plenty of movies that have recently come out that I didn’t really care for but none that disappointed me too bad. I don’t usually get my hopes up about a film unless it’s something I’ve been looking forward to and most of those come out this year. So here’s 6 movies that I watched and didn’t really like:
- I Am Legend- I have a post on this on my other blog but I didn’t care for this film. It gave me the willies and there was just something; I can’t put my finger on what, wrong with it.
- Knocked Up- So many people seem to love this movie but I don’t really like stupid comedies like this. My husband sat down to watch this but I had to keep getting up because it was getting on my nerves.
- Good Luck Chuck- Another stupid and crude comedy when it was really a sweet and funny comedy at heart. They could have dropped a lot of disgusting stuff but then the men wouldn’t have found it so hilarious, now would they?
- Shrek the Halls- This was an awful Christmas movie. Even the soundtrack was a disappointment! I never really jumped on the Shrek bandwagon but I’ve seen the first two and they aren’t too bad but this was awful.
- Victory Through Air Power- This was a Disney propaganda film made during WW2 and to date it’s the only Disney film I’ve seen that not only hasn’t been able to stand up to the test of time but was incredibly boring was well.
- An American Tale- I’ve always liked An American Tale: Fievel Does West but I had never seen the original until last year and it wasn’t really all that bad but I was disappointed and felt like the one I grew up with was much better.
...Sorry but I really didn’t watch too many bad movies in 2007.