To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means: "This blog invests and believes, the proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy].
They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?
Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.
I'm not quite sure what that means either but it sure is a pretty award. They both are, so thank you Alice for making my morning! Oh and before I went to post this I stopped over at Melody's blog and she's gifted them to me too! So thanks ladies, thank you very, very, very much!
I'm supposed to pass this on to 8 (okay I lied, 11) other bloggers:
1. Alice Teh (of course, I have to pass it back to you)
2. Melody (right back at you too, you're blog is great!)
3. Wendy @ Musings of a Bookish Kitty
4. J. Kaye @ J. Kaye's Book Blog
5. Naida @ The Bookworm
6. Deslily @ Here, There, and Everywhere 2nd Edition
7. Carolyn Jean @ The Trillionath Page
8. Darla D @ Books & Other Thoughts
9. Icedream @ Reading in Appalachia
10. Lady T @ Living Read Girl
11. Rhinoa @ Rhinoa's Ramblings
Oh, and all my newer favorite people who don't have it already: