J. Kaye tagged me today for the Weird and Random Meme. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (look above)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog (I might do this, maybe)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Here's a bunch of randomness about me!
1. I've always had this thing about germs but it has gotten progressivly worse over the years so that I tend to wash my hands a lot.
2. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve had to put lotion on my hands after they get wet no matter what. I seriously can NOT stand to have dry hands.
3. I can’t cook but I’m a great baker (and I love to bake)
4. I’m a big kid. I collect Disney stuff, watch “children’s movies”, even still have a ton of stuffed animals (I knew hubby was a good match when he kept buying or winning them for me)
5. I’m very good at trivia and trivia games, especially Disney ones (like Scene-It)
6. I talk to myself out loud a lot, usually when I’m reading a book and I’m reasoning out why I like it or what I hate about it.
Don't feel obligated to do this if you don't feel like it.
FYI: That's not the best picture of hubby and I. It's from 2005, I think.