Monday, November 17, 2008

Musing Monday- Reading Questions

Today's Musing Mondays asks us:


WHAT ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?
See sidebar -->

WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING, and WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT?
I recently finished all 4 Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer (loved first two, was disappointed with the others) and The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter which I really liked!

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL READ NEXT?
I need to read Changeling by Delia Sherman since it's due back soon but I kind of want to read Fire and Ice by Anne Stuart

WILL YOU READ ANY HOLIDAY-THEMED BOOKS SOON?
I've been thinking about re-reading The Autobiography of Santa Claus by Jeff Guin and The Birds' Christmas Carol by Kate Douglas Wiggin. I also have two anthologies to read Holidays are Hell & Wolfsbane and Mistletoe

5 comments:

  1. I think the cover of Faery Reel is so cool-I'd like to read that one. I'll be watching for your review. I still have one Twilight book left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the Twilight series and have to agree with you that the first two instalments are the best!

    Oh, I'm thrilled to hear you're going to read Anne Stuart's Fire and Ice; I love her Ice series!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really look forward to your review of The Faery Reel, as that's a book that's been on my wishlist for a while. I'm also curious about Changeling, so I hope you read it and tell us all about it :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I ever finish the book I'm reading now (a nonfiction book, which is actually pretty good so far--I'm just not spending enough time reading), I'll be able to begin Twilight. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dar: That cover (and a few of the authors) is what made me want to read it lol. Oh, Breaking Dawn kind of depressed me :( I mean it was a logical step for the series to take, it just doesn't mesh well with the rest of the books. It's more of an adult novel that YA like the others.

    Melody: Thanks to J. Kaye I love her series too! I bought Fire and Ice when it first came out (I've already read Black Ice, Cold As Ice, Ice Blue, and Ice Storm) because I LOVE Reno. It's ironic that she kind of based his look on a Final Fantasy character because I keep picturing him as another similar character in the Kingdom of Hearts series Axel.

    Nymeth: I'm almost done with Faery Reel but it might be awhile before I actually get the review up :( I hate being so far behind on my reviews but I have no one to blame but myself lol.

    Wendy: I put off reading Twilight as long as possible since I knew how I would react once I was finished: total book slump (I actually cried too, wasn't expecting that). Thankfully I had another good series on hand so that didn't happen. Now I'm just going crazy waiting for the movie to come out.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog