Thursday, November 20, 2008

Two New Challenges Joined

Okay, somehow I've decided to join two more challenges! The 1st in a Series and the YA Challenge. I'll sit down and write out a list of what I plan to read soon. The only hard part is waiting until it's 2009 to start!


1. Sacred Cows by Karen E. Olson
2. Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
3. Tall, Dark, and Dead by Tate Hallaway
4. The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan (39 Clues)
5. Elvenbane by Andre Norton & Mercedes Lackey
6. The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan
7. Dead Girls are Easy by Terri Garey
8. Exit Strategy by Kelley Armstrong
9. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
10. Marked by P.C. & Kristin Cast
11. The House on Tradd Street by Karen White
12. Evernight by Claudia Gray



1. The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan (39 Clues)
2. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
3. Theodosia and the Staff of Osiris by RL LaFevers
4. A Long Way from Chicago by Richard Peck
5. Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine
6. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
7. Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo
8. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
9. One False Note by Gordon Korman (39 Clues)
10. Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild
11. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
12. Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

14 comments:

  1. I joined the YA challenge too. I see you're reading Child Star. I read that years ago, when it first came out. It was an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The YA Challenge sounds good! Where should I find this link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are joining in both! :) I am going to make a challenge junkie out of you yet...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth F.: I'm looking forward to it. I actually own a first edition paperback of it :)

    Melody: Over at J. Kaye's blog, where else?! Lol

    J. Kaye: Yep. It's all your fault. I was good and didn't join but two last year and now look at me!!! Lol. Well looks like I'm going to have a blast now.... I might even join some of those that happen throughout the year.... J. Kaye, you've created a monster!

    Alea: I think it will be great! I've been wanting to read the rest of Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series, Melissa Marr's Ink Exchange, maybe the rest of the Narnia books...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLOL @ You! We can feed each others addiction then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,two reading challenges,you're very ambitious,Lady Tink! I did a 50 book challenge once and that was tricky. Best of luck to you and happy reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with them! I'm still doing this year's YA challenge and it's been a lot of fun so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. argh! I would never do "first in a series" challenge! I am trying to CONCLUDE series that I am reading!! Knowing that I would be starting that many new series...I think I'd pull what little hair I have out of my head! lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. J. Kaye: Sounds like a plan!

    Teena: You know what? I never even noticed lol! Thanks!

    Lady T: I read a lot throughout the year and I have a few series that I've been meaning to start so it seemed perfect lol.

    Nymeth: Thanks. I have a few I'm going to read next year that can fit in both categories like the Inkheart series.

    Wendy: Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what you join.

    Naida: Lol. You can say that again. Can't wait to see what you choose to read for it.

    DesLily: I wasn't going to but I have so many book series that I've been wanting to read. I think there is a Finish the Series Challenge somewhere and if there isn't there certainly needs to be!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog