Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Teaser Tuesday- Changeling

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.

  • Let the book fall open to a random page.

  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

  • Please avoid spoilers!

CHANGELING BY DELIA SHERMAN

Usually I like telling stories. I know all the patterns and the traditional plots that tell you what kinds of events usually go between "Once upon a time" and "They lived happily ever after."

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like something a writer would say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great teaser! I can't wait to read your review soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, I tagged you for a book award/meme! I hope you will play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It reminds me vaguely of something I read in the Thirteenth Tale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fizzy: Lol. I'm trying to figure out just how different Neef is in this book (I read a short story with her in it but she was older). I don't remember her liking to tell stories but I guess I'll just wait and see!

    Melody: It will be awhile but I'm trying to get caught up :(

    Alice: Oh I do too! Another blogger tagged me for that as well, I'll play tomorrow or later tonight.

    Bluestocking: I loved the The Thirteenth Tale! You're right, it does kind of remind me of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice teaser lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You read some very interesting-sounding books! I'm going to have to spend more time exploring your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog