Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

Carrie K. over on Books and Movies and shaunesay over at Shaunie's Happy Place both nominated me for this cute award! They always has something interesting to say so I enjoy visiting their blogs a lot. Carrie and I also tend to have similar taste in movies which is why she nominated me. Thanks guys!

This award deals with values we deem important in others. Here are six values that are important to me, six things I don’t support, and my nomination of six bloggers:

Six values in others that are important to me:
Friendliness
Honesty
Uniqueness
Compassion
Modesty
Humor

Six things that I do not support:
Rudeness
Hypocrisy
Hatred
Closed-Mindedness (Did I just make up a word?)
Holier-than-thou Attitude
Cruelty

Now, here are the six bloggers I nominate to receive this award:

Most Similar Blog: Living Read Girl
Lady T has been one of my favorite people to visit ever since I found her blog. She posts about anything and everything from movies to books to TV.... well you get the picture! Check her out!

Most Similar Taste in Movies: Here There & Everywhere 2nd Edition
DesLily was one of the first blogs I discovered. We both appreciate the old black and white films and actors who are no longer with us.

Friendliest Bloggers: J. Kaye's Book Blog, The Bookworm, Musings of a Bookish Kitty & Hello, My Name is Alice
I know, I know I'm not supposed to share categories, but when have I ever really played by the rules lol? These four ladies have commented on just about every post I have written on almost all three of my blogs since they found me (or was it the other way around?) on here. Especially in the beginning when I wasn't doing the blogs for anyone other than myself they helped make me want to make improvements and put together the most interesting and interactive reviews I can!


If I left you out, its not because I love you guys any less!

10 comments:

  1. Awwwwww Jen... thanks very much for the award! You're too sweet! I really appreciate this. {{HUGS}}

    I'll work on the six things when I get home. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on receiving this award, Jen! It's well deserved and I've always admire you for maintaining three blogs at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Tink! I always find it amazing when someone young like you likes old b&w movies!
    When I was young many of those actors were still alive! lol.. ok..some were. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much,Lady Tink! You're much too kind with your praise:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome everyone!

    Thank you Melody. Shoot, I wish it would have been 7 so I could have added you too. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

    Thank you! I have posted the award and passed it along here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-blog-has-been-nominated.html

    Thank you for the warm and fuzzies today. Keeps the blue funk away...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Tink!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Jen! That is so kind of you! You're always so good about commenting on my blog too--and I appreciate it so much. I count you among my blogger friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog