Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Teaser Tuesday- Christmas Carol

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:


  • Grab your current read.

  • Let the book fall open to a random page.

  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

  • Please avoid spoilers!

A CHRISTMAS CAROL BY CHARLES DICKENS

"I am as light as a feather, I am as happy as an angel, I am as merry as a school-boy. I am as giddy as a drunken man. A merry Christmas to every-body!"



I have just left 18th century England on Christmas Day. Thanks to four ghosts I now have a new outlook on life...

6 comments:

  1. I love A Christmas Carol! Can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great teaser, Jen! Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love A Christmas Carol-it's one of my favoritese. I love your header too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser, I havent read this book yet. I hope to some day :)
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nymeth: I really loved it too.

    Melody: Thanks. I'll try to get to it as quickly as I can.

    Dar: Thanks! It's an illustration by Hudson Talbott.

    Naida: It took me three and half hours so its a very quick read but very good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser, Jen! I really hope to read this one day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my musings and I would love to hear what you think about them!

Don't forget to visit my other blog:
The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog